The Valor TextME Service offers members who use Online Banking access to their accounts through text messaging. Simply text a prompt to the number above and you will receive the information sent directly to your phone.
TextME allows you to
- Check account and loan balances
- Retrieve transaction history
- Confirm that a check has cleared
- Change your pin number
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make a payment
- Sign into the Online Banking site and click on the "TextME" menu item in the top navigation bar.
- Click on "Add Device," agree to our terms of service and enter your phone number.
- You will receive a confirmation number on your phone.
- Enter that into the specified field in Online Banking and click submit.
- Reply back to the text message number (90703) that sent your confirmation number with the following text: VALOR COM
Once you have completed the above steps, you will be able to start using the TextME service.
For additional information you can request a list of commands by texting HELP to 90703.
Common Keyword Commands
Below is a list of common TextME keyword commands that can be used to retrieve information about your accounts. Be sure to modify your Share or Loan IDs as necessary (i.e. S01, S10, L01, L02, etc.):
- BAL - Inquire about a balance on your share or loan account.
- HIST - Inquire about transaction history on your share or loan.
- NEXT - Ask for the next five items of transaction history after receiving the first response on a history command.
- TRAN - Request a transfer of funds between your share or loan accounts.
- HELP - Get a list of available TextME keyword commands.